Thursday, January 24, 2008

Aloha! ATC's

I'm fixin' to go out to the studio to work on ATC's for the rubber stamp and paper arts convention I'm going to in Lawrenceville. The theme is Aloha!. Hmmm. I've barely started to brainstorm, as it was only a couple days ago I signed up for classes. This is the first time since we moved to GA that I've attended, though I know what to expect from the one's I attended in Akron, OH, along with Retailer Conventions (Chicago, Massachusetts) and Vendor events (Garly Burlin). My most best-est favorite event I've ever attended was Artiscape...off the subject as usual...

So I'm going to this show and I (boo-hoo)don't have any friends to go with me. Such a hermit I've been here. I'm anticipating the greatest experience will be exploring the sacred meaning of this beautiful word...Aloha!.

Aloha: [Alo = presence, front, face] + [hâ = breath]

No comments: