Monday, January 21, 2008

Where to go with this?

I signed up today for classes at the Lawrenceville, GA Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts show in a few weeks. I haven't been to one since we moved to GA.

http://www.heirloompro.com/shows-Lawrenceville-02-2-08.html

I'm not at 100% today. My doc upped a few of my meds and I'm just so tired all the time. I don't feel like the me I want to be. I want my enthusiasm back, I want to watch the birds at my feeders. I want to fit into my skinny jeans. I want my like-minded friends to come over for coffee. I want a job that pays. Feeling needy - not very optimistic today. Blah. Mid-winter blues. I feel like a contradiction. Nothing that tortilla chips and jalapeƱo queso dip won't fix, though. And maybe check out this wish list and do some dream shopping. Now that my studio is getting back into shape, I'm frustrated I can't find my craft knives, or that my cutting mats are all stained and too small for many of my projects. I need a Julia Cameron affirmation to close up my day...

No comments: